Dette er en kjempe fin båt for de som vil ha sin første RC-Båt.
Challenger er meget stabil, og det er også en rask båt. Den er selvopprettende og har ett flott design og fint fargeskjema.
Den kommer komplett med montert radioutstyr og batteri og lader følger med. Det eneste du trenger er 4 stk AA batterier.
If youre looking for an introduction to R/C boating, for yourself or perhaps to interest a younger member of the family, theres a very good chance youll be looking for something thats not only Ready-to-Run, tough and easy to operate but thats also fast, agile and stylish. Nothing quite beats the thrill of tearing across the water at high speed and for this, along with all the reasons mentioned above, the Helion Challenge is the perfect choice. Boasting a wave-cresting top speed, coupled with proportional steering / forward and reverse throttle control, plus a get out of jail self-righting capability, theres little this exciting all-inclusive package doesnt offer. In fact, all you need to add is 4 AA cells for the transmitter and you can be up and running in the time it takes to charge the supplied 2S 7.4V rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Beware though, put it on the water, show your friends and family, and theyll all want a og.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- Ingenious self-righting hull design.
- Durable ABS hull.
- Attractive pre-applied trim scheme.
- High performance transom-mounted offset rudder.
- Colour coordinated transmitter.
- Extended race-tuned propshaft.
- Water-cooled 390 class brushed motor.
- Proportional control (left, right, forward and reverse).
What’s in the box
- 1 x Challenge RTR self-righting powerboat.
- 1 x 2-channel, 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 2S 7.4V 850mAh Li-ion battery.
- 1 x USB Li-ion DC charger.
- 1 x Moulded display stand.
- 1 x Spare propeller and Allen key.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
|Overall length (mm):||445|
|Hull length (mm):||380|
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.