If you’re ready for a unique R/C flying experience, the Rage X-Fly VTOL is the aircraft for you. In addition to typical 4-channel drone control, the X-Fly is capable of high alpha flight like an aircraft thanks to software that allow pilots to fly at either 20 degree or 35 degree angles of attack. It also includes features like one-touch take-off and landing, altitude hold, and dual rates that allow you to fly with control speed that matches your skill level.
Plus, the included 250mAh Lipo battery provides plenty of power and flight times over 5 minutes. The X-Fly not only has a futuristic design with bright, attractive graphics, but it is also made of durable EPP foam and equipped with powerful LED’s that provide great visibility-day or night.
The X-Fly VTOL is a RTF (Ready-To-Fly) aircraft, so it comes factory-assembled out-of-the-box with most everything needed to begin your own awesome flying experience. You’ll get a 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter, a 250mAh 1-cell LiPo battery, and a convenient USB charger. Simply add AA batteries for the transmitter, and you’ll soon be enjoying a flight experience like no other.
- Futuristic design and graphics
- Durable EPP foam body
- Powerful LED’s on each wing for great visibility
- Unique high alpha flight capabilities from optimized software that allows forward flight at 20 or 30 degree angles of attack
- One-touch automatic take-off and landing option
- Dual rates provide 2 options – low and high control sensitivity
- Altitude hold feature
- Total width (Arm tip to arm tip): 8 5/8″ (219 mm)
- Width (Diagonal from motor shafts): 6″ (152 mm)
- Height: 4″ (101 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (31g)
- Battery: 3.7V 250mAh Lipo battery
- Motors: 6mm brushed (4 total)
- Charger: 150mA USB charger
- Transmitter: 4-channel, 2.4GHz