A pro-class sensorless high-performance highly-responsive motor with massive torque and power in a CNC milled case with precision ball bearings for 1/10 vehicles.
- 4-pole design for high torque and fast response
- CNC machined, high-strength aluminium housing for optimum heat dissipation
- Motor winding made of pure, double insulated copper wire
- Precision ball bearing for optimal running smoothness and extended service life
- Highly flexible silicone connection cable with soldered 4mm plugs
- High strength and polished steel 3.17mm rotor shaft
What’s in the Box
- 1x Connection-ready motor with 4mm connectors
- 1x Manual
The Razer ten motors are a sensorless high-performance motor with massive power. Housed in a beautiful CNC milled aluminium case the finely balanced rotor with precision ball bearings offer pro-class features in a range of performance options. Ideal for converting brushed motor installations or for upgrading existing brushless motor setups the quality, performance and price offered by Razer will be a first choice for both the beginner and competitive drivers.
Designed with ease of use in mind they are wired ready to go without soldering and for ease of maintenance the motor can be disassembled.
Motor Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Application||1/10 Onroad, Buggy, light SCT/Truck/MT|