Tamiya is pleased to welcome the Honda NS500 ’84 to the 1/12 Scale Motorcycle product line-up. The 2-stroke engine in the NS500 was Honda’s first, and as a V3 it was somewhat unique at the time of its debut in 1982. However, that did not stop the machine from gaining 3 wins in its maiden season and then going all the way to the Riders’ and Constructors Championships of the 1983 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix in the safe hands of F. Spencer. In 1984, it was rotated with the NSR500 throughout the season and contributed to a second successive Honda Constructors’ title.
- Scale : 1/12
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : Length: 165mm
- Special feature 2 : Ignition cords are recreated using vinyl tubing.
- Special feature 3 : Decals to depict 4 rider markings included.
- Special feature 4 : Includes 2 set of cowling parts clear and white.
- Special feature 5 : Features detailed recreation of V3 engine