Suzuki sin legendariske GSX750 som tok markedet med storm i 1980! En 750Cc med firetaktsmotor.
Suzuki’s GSX750 motorcycle was sold from 1980 and its 750cc four-stroke engine employed Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC) technology along with refined fuel and exhaust flow for an output of 69hp and a top speed of over 210km/h. The GSX750 was employed by Japanese Police forces across the country, with some special modifications for its line of work. The Tamiya plastic model of this motorcycle made its debut back in 1983. It is once again available to complete any modelers motor cycle collection.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Length: 192mm, width: 80mm, height: 132mm.
• This kit accurately captures the form of the GSX750, complete with depictions of the windshield, siren and speaker peculiar to the police bike.
• The realistic 750cc engine features details such as cooling fins and carburetor.
• Solid synthetic rubber tire parts are included, and have realistic tread patterns.
• Comes with vinyl tubing for the recreation of various cables and lines on the bike.