This model kit recreates the Suzuki GSX750S Katana. When announced at the 1983 Tokyo Motor Show, the Suzuki GSX750S New Katana was a complete model change from previous iterations with the famous Katana name. It sported a fully retractable headlamp, Full Floater rear suspension, new Positive Damping Fork (PDF) on the front, and a 77hp DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 182mm, width: 63mm, height; 96mm.
• The model’s retractable headlight opens and closes just like that on the actual machine.
• The inline 4-cylinder DOHC engine and its cooling fins reproduced in rich detail.
• Includes vinyl tubing to depict parts such as throttle cables and brake lines.
• Front and rear tires are represented with solid synthetic rubber tires, with tread pattern.
• Rear suspension utilizes a metal coil spring.