This item is a new version of a Tamiya classic model originally released back in 1983, the Toyota Hiace Quick Delivery. The vehicle itself was a popular van produced by Toyota until 2011, and as the name suggests, its primary function was delivery of items and goods. The compact vehicle featured a cargo area in excess of 2 meters wide and over 1.5 meters long that could carry a maximum load of up to 1.5 tons in weight, making it perfect for delivering a variety of goods around the cramped and busy spaces typical of urban areas of Japan. It ran on a reliable engine producing 72hp.
- Scale : 1/24
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : Side and rear doors can be attached in open or closed positions as the modeler wishes.
- Special feature 2 : Includes updated set of markings.
- Special feature 3 : Miniature assembly Tamiya cardboard boxes included.