The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren is now available as a «Full-View» model complete with clear plastic parts to enable appreciation of the inner workings of the car. The Mercedes-Benz SLR legend made a comeback in 2003, when the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With its slick styling, lightweight carbon-fiber monocoque body, and powerful supercharged 5.5 liter V8 engine, the new SLR is equally at home at the track or on the streets, and is the quintessential next generation premium sports car.
The super sports car features a V10 engine which delivers a maximum 8,400 rpm, providing a whopping 605hp and propelling the Carrera to a maximum speed of 330km/ h. Weighing just 205kg, the engine is mounted in the middle of the carbon fiber chassis for optimum weight distribution and a lower center of gravity. The car’s two-piece detachable hardtop can be removed to allow open top style, while rear sports wing provides down-force.
- Scale : 1/24
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : Length: 195mm.
- Special feature 2 : Transparent body parts allow full view of detailed supercharged V8 engine.
- Special feature 3 : Gull wing doors can be opened and closed even after assembly.
- Special feature 4 : Hood can be opened to display detailed engine bay.
- Special feature 5 : Metal transfers for manufacturer emblems included for extra detail.
- Special feature 6 : Die-cast under-panel.