The highly extensive 1/35 Military Miniature Series welcomes another Soviet subject. This is an important design in the history of armor, and was developed concurrently with the T-34 medium tank. Armed with a powerful 76.2mm ZIS-5 gun and continually updated to improve its survivability, it served through to the end of WWII.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• An early 1941 model is depicted, the distinctive bulky form captured in style.
• This is a completely new design, with no parts brought over from previous kits.
• Early 1941 features such as welded turret and early production road wheels are accurately rendered.
• Authentically reproduces surface textures such as the rough Soviet steel plate and cast areas, with weld lines also depicted.
• Driver and gearbox hatches, plus fender-top stowage cases can be assembled open or closed.
• Turret ring is accurately captured without using a complex parts breakdown.
• Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and recreate upper run “sag” in style.
• Comes with two marking options and a single commander torso figure.