Following the successful release of flat plastic modeling files at the 2004 Shizuoka Hobby Show, Tamiya now introduces a new rounded file specially designed for use with plastic. Featuring all the same aspects as the original flat files, such as wave pattern teeth, chip breaker groove, easy grip etc., this rounded file is perfect for rounded and concave shaped areas.
- Dimensions: Length 200mm, Width 15mm, Thickness 3mm, Curve R10
- Features wave pattern teeth specially designed to give you a professional finish with plastic.
- Chip breaker groves prevent teeth from clogging with shavings, ensuring continued high quality finish.
- Special coating on handle for excellent grip.
- Designed for plastic only, must not be used with metal.