Begge stikkene er senter sentererte og passer perfekt til Trucks & tanks. Spesielt 1:14 skala fra Tamiya
- Bullet-proof 2.4GHz Hitec Red protocol.
- Digital trims on all four primary channels.
- Optional dual sprung stick units make it perfect for tanks and marine models.
- Servo reversing on all four primary channels.
- Adjustable stick length and tension.
- Switched 5th and 6th channels.
- Delta mixing option.
- Metal carry handle and folding antenna.
- Neck strap eyelet.
- KA-6 Rx is compatible with all current Hitec air transmitters.
What’s in the box
- 1 x KA-6 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 6-channel full range 2.4GHz receiver.
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide.
The IKONNIK KA-6 dual sprung transmitter is a full range. 2.4GHz, 6-channel radio that’s simple to use yet offers all the basic features you need for a variety of surface and air models, including tanks, trucks, twin screw marine craft, park flyers and many quads on the market. Better still, because IKONNIK has licenced the use of Hitec’s acclaimed bullet-proof radio link technology, you can save on your next Ares model by looking for the Hitec Red logo on the package to confirm that your new KA-6 can be used to fly Ares PTF (Pair to Fly) aircraft. Supplied in Mode 2 configuration with a ratchet on throttle, a nifty bit of simple screwdrivering is all that’s required to activate dual sprung gimbals and trigger a whole raft of new control options.
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.