911 GT1 er en klassisk modell i Tamiya sin line-up, som opprinnelig dukket opp tilbake i 1997 (artikkel 58193) i 1996 Le Mans. Nå er det tilbake på det samme TA03R-S chassiset, denne gangen i vanlig hvit “street” -farging! Selve bilen debuterte i 1996, og var en “gate” -bil med en ekstremt sterk racings attitude – drevet av en 3,1-liters rekke sekser, bak-midt-motor som genererte nesten 600 hk, og det sies å nå hastigheter på opptil 330 km / t . Racerbilen tok andre og tredje plassering i Le Mans i 1996, og fikk en bedre med 1-2-seier i 1998.
The 911 GT1 is a classic model in our R/C line-up, initially appearing back in 1997 (Item 58193) in its 1996 Le Mans livery. Now it is back on the same TA03R-S chassis, this time in plain white “street” coloring! The actual car debuted in 1996, and was a “street” car with an extremely strong racing flavor – powered by a 3.1-liter inline-six rear-mid engine generating nearly 600hp, it was said to reach speeds of up to 330km/h. The racecar took second and third in Le Mans in 1996, and went one better with a 1-2 finish in 1998.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 444mm, width: 194mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 237mm.
• The sleek, honed form of the 911 GT1 is recreated accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Separately molded plastic parts are included to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
• Includes marking stickers, and masking stickers for use during the paint job.
• The TA03R-S is a special version of the TA03 with the motor in a rear midship position like the engine on the actual car, and a short wheelbase. Different front and rear wheel offsets give the model that quintessentially Porsche wide rear tread.
• Single belt-driven 4WD makes for smooth, efficient power via differential gears in sealed gearboxes.
• Features oil dampers front and rear, with front CVA Super Mini dampers enabling a low stance.
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.