This exciting shaft-driven 4WD R/C buggy assembly kit creates the Plasma Edge II. The Limited-Edition version seen here comes with Gun Metal color finish. The body sit on top of the TT-02B, which is a dedicated off-road buggy chassis that offers hassle-free assembly and maintenance, as well as superb controllability.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis employs a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus white CVA oil shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left/right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front/rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can’t get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening a few screws, making maintenance a breeze. 4 different gear ratios can be applied with the use of 3 separately-sold types of pinion gear, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 370mm, width: 250mm, height: 160mm.
• The stylish polycarbonate single-seater buggy body and wing are pre-painted in PS-23 Gun metal.
• The TT-02B chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya’s popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 chassis.
• Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA shock units, and is combined with high- grip square spike tires to give excellent traction.
• Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02B chassis.
• Includes Tamiya 540-Torque Tuned motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.