Tamiya is delighted to announce the limited edition re-issue of this classic rally car model under a new Item number (it was previously Item 84227). The Renault 5 Turbo Rally was based upon the French manufacturer’s Renault 5 road model and debuted in the 1978 WRC, taking a number of victories in the early-mid 1980s.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 330mm, width: 180mm, height: 130mm
• The compact, sporty form of the car is depicted in lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with a separate molded plastic component for the front bumper.
• Includes stickers for decoration, and masking stickers for use in the paint job.
• Based on the front-wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra features specially designed hub carriers and front/rear uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. It employs a lightweight, narrow and durable semi-monocoque frame, and is at home both on gravel and asphalt.
• Front skid guard and side guards are also included.
• The model employs the 210mm S wheelbase.
• 8-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts is available to soup up your chassis even further.
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.