We hear it at flying clubs up and down the country: where have all the traditional 60cu. in. club size models gone? You know, the ones that go in the car in one piece, don’t cost an arm and a leg to kit out and, consequently, aren’t so frightening to fly. Well, never let it be said that Seagull Models doesn’t listen. Here for warbird fans is possibly the nicest .60cu. in. (10cc) P-47D around. Bedecked in beautifully applied matt-finish Oracover this new Thunderbolt is not only carefully constructed and diligently covered, its profile is pretty much spot-on and where scale detailing is concerned it’s going to make you smile with its flaps, nav’ lights, landing light, bombs and drop tank, dummy radial, guns, aerial mast, undercarriage leg covers, proper W.W.II pilot and authentic instrument panel. Truth is, this one really has been produced with the scale enthusiast in mind, right down to its 57th Fighter Group colour scheme with authentic markings and nose art.
Suitable for i.c. or electric power and supplied with an EP conversion kit this inspiring 55” Jug uses 7-channels and takes 9 servos. Consider it seriously, it’s an absolute cracker.
- Engine – 8 – 10cc
- Radio – 5+ channels with 7 servos
- Covered in genuine Oracover with decals applied and matt clear coat
- Operational flaps for an improved flight envelope
- Glass fibre engine cowl with dummy engine insert
- Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics
- Wing guns, drop tanks and removable antenna for ultimate detail
- Two-piece pug in wings for easy transport
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access
- Electric power conversion set included
- Mechanical retracts Included
- 1x Engine of your choice. Recommended 8 – 10cc or electric
- 1x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 7x Standard size servos. Recommended HS-5645MG
- 1x Glue. Recommended ZAP thin, Medium and ZAP epoxy 5min or 30min
|Total surface area (sq. in):||560|