Without doubt these SEAGULL EP kits are remarkable to the extreme.
They are not just great looking kits but have been designed to perform to the highest standards you would expect from kits that look this good!
Seagull use the highest quality Balsa and Ply materials along with the lightweight yet very strong Oracover covering, gives a light but extremely rigid airframe.
Use the recommended power system and you will have a great flying model that has an excellent balance of power and weight to compliment these stunning models.
- Wingspan – 35.4ins (90.0cm)
- Wing area – 392.2sq.ins (25.3sq.dm)
- Suits – 480 Size Electric Brushless Motor (not included)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length – 31.0.ins (78.8cm)
- Approx flying weight – 3.5lbs (1.6Kg)
- Radio – 4 Channel with 4 Mini Servos
- Flying skill level – Intermediate to Advanced