- 4-pole design for high torque and fast response
- CNC machined, high-strength aluminium housing for optimum heat dissipation
- Motor winding made of pure, double insulated copper wire
- Precision ball bearing for optimal running smoothness and extended service life
- Highly flexible silicone connection cable with soldered 4mm plugs
- High strength and polished steel 5mm rotor shaft
- Completely waterproof and dustproof
- ON / OFF switch with setup button
- S-BEC with 6V and 5A peak current
- Plug and Play, battery and motor plug already soldered
- Multiple protections: undervoltage shutdown, thermal protection and protection against signal loss.
- Simple programming via set button
- Separate programming port, easy connection of the LED program card (optional)
What’s in the Box
- 1x eight Brushless Motor 4268 1900kV
- 1x eight Brushless ESC 150A 3-6S
Razer eight ESC
The Razer eight 150A controller has all the important features and settings on board that an ambitious 1/8 drive wants. The outstanding quality gives you a controller with the highest reliability and best efficiency for use in all 1/8 classes.
All cables are already wired ready for connection on the controller, no soldering necessary. The battery connect is a T-style plug and the motor connections are 4mm sockets.
Razer eight Motor
The Razer eight motors are a sensorless high-performance motor with massive power. Housed in a beautiful CNC milled aluminium case the finely balanced rotor with precision ball bearings offer pro-class features in a range of performance options. Ideal for converting brushed motor installations or for upgrading existing brushless motor setups the quality, performance and price offered by Razer will be a first choice for both the beginner and competitive drivers.
Designed with ease of use in mind they are wired ready to go without soldering and for ease of maintenance the motor can be disassembled.
ESC Motor Combo Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions