- 4-pole design for high torque and fast response
- CNC machined, high-strength aluminium housing for optimum heat dissipation
- Motor winding made of pure, double insulated copper wire
- Precision ball bearing for optimal running smoothness and extended service life
- Highly flexible silicone connection cable with soldered 4mm plugs
- High strength and polished steel 3.17mm rotor shaft
- Completely waterproof and dustproof
- ON / OFF switch with setup button
- S-BEC with 6V and 3A peak current
- Plug and Play, battery and motor plug already soldered
- Multiple protections: undervoltage shutdown, thermal protection and protection against signal loss.
- Simple programming via set button
- Separate programming port, easy connection of the LED program card (optional)
What’s in the Box
- 1x ten Brushless Motor 3652 4000kV
- 1x ten Brushless ESC 60A 2-3S
Razer ten ESC
Whether 1/10 on-road or 1/10 off-road, the Razer ten ESCs are always the first choice for reliability, efficiency and durability. With a full range of settings and programming options all configurations needs are possible.
All cables are already wired ready for connection, no soldering necessary. The battery connector is a T-style plug and the motor has 4mm sockets.
Razer ten Motor
The Razer ten motors are a sensorless high-performance motor with massive power. Housed in a beautiful CNC milled aluminium case the finely balanced rotor with precision ball bearings offer pro-class features in a range of performance options. Ideal for converting brushed motor installations or for upgrading existing brushless motor setups the quality, performance and price offered by Razer will be a first choice for both the beginner and competitive drivers.
Designed with ease of use in mind they are wired ready to go without soldering and for ease of maintenance the motor can be disassembled.
ESC Motor Combo Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions