- Easily pairs with vehicles that have IKONNIK Krypton protocol.
- Proportional steering and throttle control.
- Rotary steering and throttle trims.
- End Point Adjustment on channel 2.
- Handy switched third channel for ancillary functions.
- Adjustable steering rate.
- 2.4GHz operation avoids frequency conflicts.
What’s in the box
- 1 x ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x IKONNIK 2.4GHz 3-channel all weather receiver.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
The IKONNIK ET3 is a user-friendly 2.4GHz radio system that offers three channel operation – two proportional channels for steering and throttle, and a handy switched third channel to control auxiliary functions or accessories. The transmitter fits the hand perfectly and with just four AA batteries it weighs very little, making it comfortable for longer races. Perfect for the newcomer and intermediate level drivers, the ET3 has many innovative features such as an internal antenna and a charging jack (for upgrading to rechargeable battery operation). As standard it includes end point adjustment on the throttle channel, a PPM output socket, steering dual rate and digital trim, plus servo reverse on steering and throttle. The protocol is IKONNIK Krypton, so its compatible with all other Helion vehicles that have Krypton inside. Supplied with a 3-channel all-weather IKONNIK Krypton receiver.
|Weight without batteries (g):||282|
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.