This R/C model assembly kit creates a stunning lowrider version of the 3rd generation Mitsubishi Pajero, the Japanese company’s versatile sometime-SUV, sometime-street car, sometime-rally car. The Pajero form is accurately captured by a durable polycarbonate shell which comes pre-painted in black with smoke colour tint applied to the windows, saving you painting time that can be used for driving! Simply attach the separate side mirror and spare tyre parts, apply stickers to recreate details on the body, put together the CC-01 chassis, and the model is complete!
The CC-01’s highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a horizontally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With CVA oil dampers front and rear, there’s enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces. This kit features blingy black plated wheels with inner sponges and gorgeous 73mm diameter low-profile tyres, plus white damper coil springs and a 20T pinion gear. This low-slung model not only looks awesome, it also gives a truly stable drive.
- Length – 450mm
- Width – 208mm
- Height – 179mm
- Wheelbase – 242mm
- Tread (F/R) – 165mm
- Tyre Width/Diameter (Front & Rear) – 36/73mm
- Chassis Type – Ladder Frame Bathtub
- Transverse Mount Motor & Shaft-Driven – Full-Time 4WD
- Differential Gears – Front and Rear 3-Bevel Gears
- Front Suspension – Double Wishbone
- Rear Suspension – 4-Link Rigid
- Oil Dampers – Front and Rear CVA
- Gear Ratio – 11.73:1
In the Box:
- Tamiya Mitsubishi Pajero Lowrider Custom Black CC01 (Unassembled Kit)
- RS-540 Torque-Tuned Brushed Motor
- TBLE-02S ESC (Electronic speed controller)
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.