It has been a long time in coming, but Tamiya has heard the demand from fans around the world and is now proud to present award-winning truck maker Scania’s state-of-the-art R470 Highline as the newest addition to our unique 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck series.
About the Scania R470 Highline
Swedish manufacturer Scania has a long history of producing exceptional trucks designed for long-haul transport. The company’s R-series made its debut in 2004 and quickly built a highly favorable reputation that led to it being given the prestigious International Truck of the Year award in 2005.
- Scale : 1/14
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 2-axle semi
- Drive type : 3-speed
- Drive line : solid axle
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : leaf spring
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : radial
- Body material : ABS Plastic
- Chassis material : aluminum
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : not included
- ESC model : n/a
- LED Light buckets : yes
- LED lights : no
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : metal and plastic bushings
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance : fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio : fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : fixed
- Special feature 1 : Length: 452mm Width: 187mm Height: 293mm
- Special feature 2 : Wheelbase: 272mm
- Special feature 3 : Tread F/R: 156/138mm
- Special feature 4 : Tire Width: F/R both 22mm
- Special feature 5 : Diameter: F/R both 83mm
- Special feature 6 : Gear Ratio: 1st gear 32.49:1, 2nd gear 17.76:1, 3rd gear 10.66:1
- Special feature 7 : Weight Fully-Equipped: about 3,1kg (without multi function unit)
- Requires A : 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B : 4-channel radio gear
- Requires C : electronic speed control
- Requires D : TS plastic model paint
Please be advised when choosing a radio for your Tamiya Semi, you need to figure out what your final goal will be. Your choice is between an Analog or Digital trimmed 4ch radio.
If you plan on using your semi without an MFU (Multi-Function Unit), you can use either type radio.
If you even think you might use an Tamiya MFU on your semi, please only use a Analog radio.
Digital trim radios «WILL NOT» work with Tamiya MFU units.
Q. How Can I tell if my radio is Analog or digital trim?
Analog – Radio Trims slide from one end to the other
Digital – Radio Trims are only switches and click in either direction, No Sliding
Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the all R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker…
56301 Box Trailer, 56303 Tanker Trailer, 56306 Flatbed Trailer, 56310 Pole Trailer, 56319 Reefer Trailer, 56326 Container Trailer, 56330 Container Trailer, 56333 Tanker Trailer