The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo’s primary truck. The following year, it was awarded the prestigious «Truck of the Year» title. It’s huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the «Euro 2», and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology.
The Tamiya 3-Speed Transmission allows shift on the fly Low – Med – High, both in forward and reverse.
- Scale: 1/14
- Length: 17.32 inches (440mm)
- Width: 7.40 inches (188mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.71 inches (272mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 5.07 lbs. (2300g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 – With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- 4-channel system is recommended for potential future options and 3-speed operation.
- 7.2V battery and charger
- ESC (unless you are using MFC Unit #56511)