The popular Multi-Function Control (MFC) unit for R/C tractor trucks, which adds a whole extra layer of realism to driving, receives an update. This unit allows transmitter trim levers to be combined with stick control use, meaning you can enjoy lights, sounds and vibrations coordinated with actions while driving your R/C tractor truck model. This version of the MFC features engine sounds which were recorded from a real European truck’s L6 diesel engine for amazing realism.
(Tamiya sound system / Tamiya lyd system / Tamiya lys system)
- Features 33 different types of sound, including engine ignition and shutdown, horn, gear changes, brakes, air sound effects and so on. A 60mm-diameter full-range speaker in a resin case provides excellent quality.
- Up to 21 actions can be controlled using a 4-channel transmitter. Tamiya Attack 2.4 GHZ Radio System 4-channel recommended for best compatibility.
- Light operation and volume adjustment are also possible using the transmitter.
- Includes white, red and yellow high brightness LEDs to duplicate truck HID lights with precision.
- An ESC has been built in to the unit, enabling realistic running at very low speeds.
- The MFC unit can be run in three modes: R/C mode with Multi-Function (lights and sounds) off; Multi mode, with R/C and multi-function on; Demo mode, which allows display of lights and sounds only.
- Can be used for support leg operation when employing Item 56505 Motorized Support Legs.
- Cannot be used together with Item 53909 TLU-01 or Item 53937 TLU-02 LED light units.
- Requires separately sold 4ch transmitter with slide trims, 4ch receiver and 2 servos (3 if using Item 56505). Tamiya Attack 2.4 GHZ Radio System 4-channel recommended for best compatibility.
Click the image below to view a comparison sheet of the MFC-01 & 03