The original FROG needs little introduction. It was a Tamiya legend which inspired legions of fans since the 1980s. For many, it was their very first introduction into the world of radio control assembly kits. The original FROG is still among Tamiya’s best-selling kits to this day. Now the legend is re-imagined as the Comical FROG, with a new body inspired by the famous original. The re-imagined body sits on a new and dedicated variant of the proven off-road chassis: the WR-02CB.
WR-02CB Chassis – Great Fun Awaits!
The WR-02CB chassis is an exciting chassis at home on- and off-road, providing smooth driving and the potential for exciting wheelies! It features a pre-assembled gearbox with motor already attached to save time in the assembly process. Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers make for excellent off-road performance, while under guard and side guards give great protection. A rear wheelie bar helps support the model when it leans back, maintaining a fun wheels-in-the air stance as the model plunges forward. Green and white 2-piece wheels are joined by bubble tires (front: ribbed, rear: round block) for a fun look and drive.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• Length: 356mm, Width: 244mm, Height: 195mm, Wheelbase: 170mm
• Tire Width/Diameter 46/95mm (Front), 56/98mm (Rear)
• Tread 189mm (Front), 186mm (Rear)
• Monocoque Frame Chassis
• 3-Bevel Differential Gear
• 2-Piece Steering Linkage
• 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
• Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers
• Gear Ratio = 18.3:1
• Type 540 Motor included
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack with compatible charger, and TAMIYA PS Spray Paint.
• NOTE: Must use round shape type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit the battery compartment.