Large it up! High strength and an 87in. wingspan = big lift.
- Wingspan – 222.2cm (87.6ins)
- Wing Area – 69.2 dm2 (1072.6 sq.in)
- Weight – 5.2 – 5.5Kg (11.5 – 12.1 lb
- Length – 155.5cm (61.2ins)
- Recommended Engine Size – 33cc Gas
- Radio – 7 Channel with 10 Servos
A high-wing monoplane thats both easy to fly and quick to assemble the Maxi Lift was designed from the ground up with the beginner in mind. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood and veneer, the combination of which make it stronger than the average ARTF. Even so, the cunning design results in a light aeroplane. In keeping with the ARTF tradition youll find that most of the work has been done for you, indeed all the major components are pre-covered, the pushrods are pre-made to the correct length, the motor mount has been pre-fitted and all hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. Flying the Maxi Lift is simply a joy.