This is a special edition of Item 56325 MAN TGX 26.540 6×4 XLX. The cab, F, H, K, M and CC parts of the kit have been molded in Gray and pre-painted in Gun Metal (Tamiya Color TS-38) for a cool look, with a durable coating applied to protect the paintwork from damage.
The latest addition to Tamiya’s 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck series is the MAN TGX 26.540 6×4 XLX. This impressive truck, which made its debut at the 2007 European Transport Road Show in Amsterdam, was the winner of the 2008 Truck of the Year award. It features two rear axles which assist in the carrying of heavy loads over long distances. It is powered by an in-line 6 cylinder 12.4 liter turbocharged diesel engine which meets the stringent Euro 5 emissions standards to make it more environmentally friendly.
The Tamiya 3-Speed Transmission allows shift on the fly Low – Med – High, both in forward and reverse.
- Length: 526mm
- Width: 193mm
- Height: 301mm
- Wheelbase: 237+103mm
- Tread F/R: 156/138mm
- Tire Width: F/R both 22mm
- Tire Diameter: F/R both 83mm
- Chassis Material: Aluminum and polycarbonate plastic
- Chassis Shape: Ladder Type Frame
- Suspension: Front and Rear Rigid Axle w/Metal Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Camber Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Toe Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Damper: F/R Aluminum Dummy Dampers
- Drive train: 2-axle
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: 1st gear 32.49:1, 2nd gear 17.76:1, 3rd gear 10.66:1
- Diff. gear system: F/R Bevel Gear Diff
- Engine: Electric 540
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- 4-channel system is recommended for potential future options and 3-speed operation.
- 7.2V battery and charger
- ESC (unless you are using MFC Unit #56511)